ANNUAL ENDORSEMENT RENEWAL FEES
Endorsed professionals are required to renew their Endorsement on an annual basis to maintain Endorsement and their name on the Virginia Endorsement Registry. At the current time, there is no fee for the annual Endorsement renewal. Per Endorsement requirements, endorsed professionals are required to maintain membership in their state’s Association for Infant Mental Health as part of the annual Endorsement renewal process. The VAIMH membership cycle is July 1st through June 30th.
A completed Endorsement Renewal Application form documenting all of the requirements is due by October 31st. Both the Endorsement Renewal Application form and the Virginia Endorsement Registry are available on the Endorsement page of the website.
To Renew VAIMH Membership (required for renewal):
- Click on the Virginia Association for Infant Mental Health tab
- Download and print the VAIMH application form, complete and submit as directed on the form.
To Renew Endorsement:
- Click on Endorsement Annual Renewal Form;
- Download and print the procedure to renew Endorsement and follow instructions;
- Complete the renewal form on your computer (online fillable form), save a copy and email copy as directed by the required deadline.
Bonnie Grifa, State Early Childhood Mental Health Coordinator/Endorsement Administrator email@example.com