Annual Renewal of the Infant Mental Health Endorsement®
and VAIMH Membership
Endorsed professionals are required to renew their Endorsement on an annual basis to maintain Endorsement and keep their name on the Virginia Endorsement Registry.
Per Endorsement requirements, endorsed professionals are also required to maintain membership in their state’s Association for Infant Mental Health as part of the Annual Endorsement renewal process.
- The Endorsement® annual renewal cycle runs January 1st through December 31st.
- In order to maintain your name on the active Virginia Endorsement® Registry, you must renew your Endorsement® by January 1st.
- Renew via the Endorsement Application System (EASy)
- Cost: $40.00
VAIMH Membership Renewal:
- VAIMH has aligned its membership cycle with the Endorsement® renewal cycle of January 1st through December 31st.
- Renew via the Early Childhood Mental Health website.
- Cost: $60.00
If you have any questions or are unable to meet the requirements to renew your Endorsement by the due date, please request guidance on how to apply for inactive status to maintain your Endorsement by emailing Pam Booker.